What makes us different from traditional accounting offices?
- We care about keeping in touch with our client; hence we organize regular meetings and discuss current issues
- We place great emphasis on the quality of communication with the client
- It is essential for us to listen to the client and understand his needs in order to be able to satisfy them properly
- We want to build long-term relations with our clients and be a trusted team supporting the development of client
We are flexible:
- we can provide services to our clients remotely, depending on their needs
- we can provide services at their location all the time or at a specified frequency
- we can work on our own program or the client’s program
- We work on various accounting programs thanks to which we are able to take over accounting during the year without changing the accounting system, which significantly reduces the cost of such migration
- We work with accounting offices and tax advisors, thanks to which we are more flexible
It is important for us that employee files are kept up to date and reliable.
- We ensure that all legal requirements are reflected in the client’s processes, for example, attendance lists and working time records
- We can review closed and/or open employee files.
- We take care of the completeness of the documentation and point out to the clients what needs to be attached, for example, sick leave, and holiday requests
- we work on the best HR and payroll program available on the market in our opinion, that is enova [link]
- We help to create remuneration and work regulations.
- We propose solutions such as flexible working hours
- We cooperate with companies introducing motivating systems in companies, for example, MbO – management by objectives
- HR and payroll service is an element of all processes connected with the circulation of documents
- We strive to digitalization and introduction of personnel communication solutions with employees (sending payslips, holiday requests, leave to use, etc.)